NHB Recruitment Solutions is working in partnership with a leading organisation within its sector. This opportunity is working within a specialist engineering company .
As this is a newly created role, this individual will play a critical role in supporting the delivery of a first class finance function and be instrumental in driving change programmes, for example improvements in the management and accounting for inventory in the business.
- Developing inventory analysis reports and analysing variances
- Assisting in the improvement in internal controls related to inventory
- Verifying accurate standard costs
- Monitoring inventory transactions
- Operations business partner to support inventory management
- Reconciling inventory accounts to the general ledger
- Preparing monthly journal entries as needed
- Special projects as required (including being a key player in the ERP upgrade to E10)
- Observing Health and Safety rules at all times.
- Following company quality Procedures, Standards and Work Instructions.
- Carrying out reasonable duties as requested by Management
You will have extensive experience of working within a manufacturing or engineering environment, an excellent understanding of inventory and cost accounting and experience of working and communicating with the shop floor.
If you would like further information please send an up to date CV and your salary requirement.